Monday, September 30, 2013

Wedding Photography

My cousin got married over the weekend and my Aunt asked me to bring my "awesome photographic skills" (gotta pat myself on the back sometimes :-p). They hired a friend who was brand new to wedding photography; admittedly, I am no professional either. My Aunt was nervous about getting good pictures and sent me a message saying, "if I know you will be there with your camera, I will feel much better." Such a nice compliment!
I used my reliable, 4 year-old, digital camera (Canon PowerShot SD890 IS), along with my sister's new-to-me camera (Canon EOS Rebel T3i). We love Canon! My sister's was fun to play with and I got some amazing shots that my smaller camera would be incapable of producing; but I knew every button and setting on my camera to get some other great shots with just seconds to snap.

I thought I would share just a few of the best!




Giving away the Bride


The Rings


A Bridesmaid's Bouquet

Releasing the Doves

The Wedding Cake


The Maid of Honor
My Sister's Family


I helped my sister with her hair. 
(left)



I also got a great shot of my other sister with her husband & son.
(right)

No comments:

Post a Comment